Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Been A Long Time Comming

Growing up my mom always used to get frustrated with me 'cause she said that I never followed through with anything. I'd start something and then forget about it. Her nagging voice pops up in my head whenever I don't stick with something, my blog being one of them. Funny thing is, I always get disappointed when one of my favorite bloggers doesn't blog frequently, but here I am, months after I started my blog with only one post! July, 20th resolution - try to post something on my blog at least once a week.

Travis proposed on February 14th and the wedding, work and my nephew seem to have consumed all of my time since. Luckily the wedding is set for October 20th, 2012, so we have plenty of time to plan and CRAFT! Our wedding is going to have a lot of DIY projects and I can't wait! Trav keeps saying that the wedding is my "excuse" to craft without having to dip into my hobby budget. Um... maybe he's got a point, but it's for the "greater good" so that's okay. Right? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment